My Pledge To You
I love Redondo Beach and District 4 needs strong, Effective Leadership. I have enthusiastically worked for Redondo, serving you in city government and civic groups.
Now, I’m honored and humbled to serve you on City Council, representing District 4.
To you, the residents of Redondo Beach, I offer my desire, professional leadership and collaborative skills to tackle the promising opportunities and challenges that will impact our neighborhoods, families, businesses and schools for decades.
As a small-business owner, clients rely on my customer service and ability to listen, understand, analyze and solve problems. I bring these skills to City Council to address your issues and get real results.
As your Councilperson I will:
- Represent you with a strong, independent voice;
- Listen, learn, and proactively promote consensus and solutions;
- Insist on transparent, responsive government.
As your Fiscal Watchdog I will:
- Safeguard tax dollars;
- Identify inefficiencies, cut waste;
- Balance growth with sustainable environmental practices.
As your Neighbor, together we’ll prioritize:
- Improved open space and Greenbelt;
- Galleria & Artesia Blvd. business corridor revitalization;
- Traffic, parking, street improvements;
- Schools, youth, seniors.
Your priorities are my priorities. I will listen to your ideas, address your concerns and always be present, prepared and ready to fight for you. Together, we can do great things.
Thank you for electing me, and I’m committed to bring Effective Leadership to District 4 and expand on Redondo’s proud tradition of success.
Thank you for your consideration.
John F. Gran
Redondo Beach City Council, District 4